Most of us know that a dental hygiene visit every six months alone does not constitute a proper oral health routine. Yes, it includes a complete exam, thorough cleaning and review of any needed treatment plan. But it also acts as a check-up to see how you are managing your oral health at home and if any adjustments should be made to your daily routine. The result may be a need for greater cavity protection, improved gum health or whitening for sensitive teeth.
However, once you leave the office, there are any number of daily distractions and the list of products you might need is easily forgotten. Countless patients have asked… “Can I purchase that toothpaste here?” “Where do I get a water flosser?” We’ve listened and Raines Dental now offers a line of products to help with those most frequently requested or needed treatments. The group of curated items from well-established brands include:
- PreviDent 5000 Booster Plus – a prescription strength fluoride toothpaste to be used every day
- PreviDent Rinse – a once-a-week treatment for cavity prevention
- Paradontax – a daily toothpaste for gum health
- Opalescence Whitening – a whitening toothpaste for sensitive teeth
- Crest Whitening Emulsions – an at-home or on-the-go whitening treatment
- Oral B Water Flosser – a water jet to deep clean below the gum line
- Oral B Electric Toothbrush kit – an alternative option for improved plaque removal and teeth cleaning
Now, you can pick up everything you need to better manage your oral health even before leaving our office. For questions about these or other recommended products, please ask any member of the Raines Dental team.